Noobie: Wierd error when doing tutorial 2

Hey guys, im VERY new to Screen Scraper, i've been learning how to use this program remotely through a server. When i try to run scraping sessions (this happened when i tried running the scraping session on tutorial one as well) I get a java error and after the first tutorial, i tried looking at the compiled text file and there was nothing in it (Java error as well) ill post the error from the log and hopefully you guys can help me with this problem so i can see some results :)

Starting scraper.
Running scraping session: Hello World
Processing scripts before scraping session begins.
Processing script: "Initialize scraping session"
Scraping file: "Form submission"
Form submission: Preliminary URL: http://www.screen-scraper.com/screen-scraper/tutorial/basic_form.php?tex...
Form submission: Using strict mode.
Form submission: Resolved URL: http://www.screen-scraper.com/screen-scraper/tutorial/basic_form.php?tex...
Form submission: Sending request.
Form submission: Processing scripts before all pattern applications.
Form submission: Extracting data for pattern "Form data"
Form submission: The pattern did not find any matches.
Form submission: Processing scripts after all pattern applications.
Processing script: "Write extracted data to a file"
Writing data to a file.
An error occurred while processing the script: Write extracted data to a file
The error message was: The application script threw an exception: java.lang.NullPointerException BSF info: null at line: 0 column: columnNo
Form submission: Warning! No matches were made by any of the extractor patterns associated with this scrapeable file.
Processing scripts after scraping session has ended.
Scraping session "Hello World" finished.

thanks guys

Noobie: Wierd error when doing tutorial 2

Vilarin,

When you created the extractor pattern token, ~@FORM_SUBMITTED_TEXT@~ did you check the box next to, "Save in sesssion variable?"

You can also post the contents for your script for us to look at.

-Scott