UI: Odd minor mapping bug

I've been able to reproduce this annoying bug, the second time only because I wasn't paying attention.

Within a main extractor pattern eg:

text to ~@GRAB@~

1) Edit the GRAB token
2) Select Mapping
3) Create a set, then click Add Mapping x2
4) Enter data in the fields, for the 1st row only, like:
5) Select the last row and click delete; the Delete keyboard key
6) It wipes the first row but not the second row and bugs 'Edit Token' as in you can't add any new mappings until exitting / restarting screen-scraper.

Ryan,

We have created a fix for the issue you pointed out. Please upgrade your version of screen-scraper to version 3.0.24a. Instructions on how to do this can be found at the following link.

http://www.screen-scraper.com/support/faq/faq.php#NoUpdates

Thank you taking the time you did to help us improve screen-scraper.

- Scott

Thank you, Ryan.

We'll look into that as well.

-Scott

It might also be in the scripts tab

Under Scripts heading for a scrape file. I added two scripts (clicked Add Script twice) but was only able to enter a script on the first line not the second.

Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to point out this bug. We apologize for any inconvenience it has caused you.

I too am able to replicate the error. We are looking into it right now. As a work around when this error occurs you may need to name your set using a different name than the set that caused the error. Without closing screen-scraper I've been able to avoid reproducing this bug with the use of a unique name.

Again, thank you. Please look for a solution to this issue in a future release of screen-scraper.

- Scott Wilson
screen-scraper.com