Multiple Pattern Extractors not working

on a page i have

[quote]---PAGE CONTENT---

---PAGE CONTENT---

---PAGE CONTENT---

---PAGE CONTENT---[/quote]

i need the value corresponding to each friendRequest
i have a pattern extractor for each of the inputs. the problems is that the first extractor works fine it gives me 41BD81-6AD-C. But but then the 2nd and 3rd extractor both give me
[quote]41BD81-6AD-C" name="friendRequest1" />
---PAGE CONTENT---

---PAGE CONTENT---

---PAGE CONTENT---[/quote]

what is happening and how can i correct this

oh and my patterns are

If it isn't possible to put it all in one pattern, is it better to put ~@MYDATA@~ in a Main extractor and then use multiple sub-extractors?

The layout of a given page that I am scraping is dynamic in nature, sometimes a

block will be there if data for the value is present, and other times it won't.

Right now I've calculated it would take approx. 36 hours to scrape the entire site and that's just for the top level data. Eep.

When scraping a page using main extractors, will it match the patterns in the sequence (order) I've established? Such that if I know the order of the page for the matches it doesn't have to re-read the page it just continues from where it left off?

i finally found a solution. i made the token be

which will store all of the data in an array. but i will mail the file to you because i am really curious as to what was going no

Even weirder is that if i remove token1 and just have token 2 & token 3, i get the results that would be from token1 and all text after that point.

I even made the pattern more complex (ie involving more text to match) and i'm getting the same problem. i even tried using sub-expressions but to no avail. i can post the full page i am trying to scrape if that would help you understand the problem more

First each pattern extractor was set as a main pattern extractor, and NOT as a sub-extractor.

Aside from efficiency how is defining sub extractors different. I'm now applying sub--extractors but i'm getting the same problem

well 2 things:
1) how would i compose a regex that would would only take letter, numbers, and dashes until the first double quote
2) but really why am i getting the same data in all patterns extractor. even if i applied a regex to tokens 2 & 3 i would still get the value of token 1. screen scraper never picks up the 2nd and 3rd value. it keeps giving me all the text after the occurence of token 1