Proxy Session

I am having trouble getting a couple of websites to respond once I start the proxy server and change the browser connection settings (I am using port 6777 since 8777 is used by something else). If I set it up for your site I have no problem. One of the sites is www.autozone.com and the other is www.oreillyauto.com.

Proxy Session

lwallace,

I'm able to replicate what I think is the same behavior your having on Autozone.com. While proxying the page in your browser does not change even when you click on a link and your browser looks busy like it's going to go to that link. What even stranger, still is that screen-scraper is recording the links that you're visiting and, in fact, the transactions contain the correct response HTML.

I did not get the same behavior with oreillyauto.com. That sight proxied for me normally. Are you having the same behavior occurring between the two sites?

We're looking into this and hopefully will have a solution for our professional edition users soon. In the mean time you'll need to construct your scrapeable files manually. One helpful tool in doing this is a Firefox add-on called [url=https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3829]Live HTTP Headers[/url].

Thanks,
Scott