Trying to log in; Saving Files

Hi,
I'm running the professional evaluation version.
Question1: How do get the program to save? Everytime I restart the program any work I've done is gone; proxy sessions and scraping session.
Question 2: How would I go about entering a password and then moving on in a website?
QUestion 3: I have a website where choices need to be selected first on the main page, and then in a pop-up box that leads to a download. Can the program do all this?

Thanks,
Ben

Trying to log in; Saving Files

BenS,

Thank you for your questions. It is certainly unusual that you are not able to save your work. What operating system are you running? Have you updated your version of screen-scraper to anything higher than version 3.0 (find your version number under Help > About screen-scraper)? Could you please make sure you have write access to the following file ss.data?

- Go to the following directory.
C:\Program Files\screen-scraper professional edition\resource\db\

- Right-click on the ss.data file and choose Properties. The Read-only attribute should NOT have a check mark next to it.

screen-scraper is able to handle the scenarios your were asking about. Please take some time to go through the tutorials we have on our site. They cover how to work with screen-scraper to accomplish the typical needs you may have. Pop-up boxes are treated as normal Web pages in screen-scraper and you should not need to do anything special to accommodate them.

http://www.screen-scraper.com/support/tutorials/tutorials.php

Thank you,
Scott