screen-scraper jarfile error

I am using screen-scraper basic edition, and when I follow the documentation for creating a Windows Scheduled Task, I seem to hit a wall. Apparently, my screen-scraper.jar does not exist. I was curious if this was do to my version (the basic version) or perhaps because I am not following the code correctly.

I am attempting to write this using C#, and this is the current code used:

using System;
using System.Diagnostics;
namespace HelloWorld
{
class Automate
{
public static void Main()
{
ProcessStartInfo sayanora = new ProcessStartInfo("cmd", "C:\\Program Files\\screen-scraper basic edition\\jre\\bin\\java -jar screen-scraper.jar --run-script \"DOSRUN\"");
sayanora.RedirectStandardOutput = false;
sayanora.UseShellExecute = false;
sayanora.CreateNoWindow = true;
Process ayoayo = new Process();
ayoayo.StartInfo = sayanora;
ayoayo.Start();
}
}
}

It may also be an error in my code.

Thanks!

**[b]UPDATE[/b]**
I have been able to have the screen-scraper.jar file to be recognized. Unfortunately I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/bsf/BSFException

This error comes when I manually attempt to begin a screen-scraper session through the command line.

any ideas?

No trouble. Glad it worked out.

-Scott

Ok for reference the slashes have to follow the correct path, so there is an error in the C# code (I was using forward slashes with the jre, bin, java, etc. and treating it as it's own folder). Yes, it was a new person's mistake! :-) Thanks for the help though.

No... but I have uploaded some "3rd party" upgrades. I will try it on another machine and let you know how it goes in about an hour.

TomRod,

Are you using Vista by chance?

-Scott