Forum search "Page cannot be displayed" after <

In this forum, after I read a post I've picked out from the search hits lits, I use the button on IE6 to return to the search list. But when I do that I get the "Page cannot be displayed" error page. Another or two gets me to the search input page, but the terms are now blank.

This is on Windows 2003 Server. On an XP SP2 system I get the "Warning: page has expired" screen, and then have to "refresh" the page (which comes with its own Windows are you sure nag.>

Part of the problem seems to be that the results page doesn't include the search terms in the parameters list:

http://www.screen-scraper.com/forum/phpBB2/search.php?mode=results

So when the browser goes , there is no unique identifier to display (although why it doesn't just get the page from cache is a mystery to me)

Failing some change to the forum itself, anybody have any idea what Microsoft security settings I have to disable to allow me to navigate this forum normally?

TIA

-- Roy Zider

Hi Todd:

Sorry to hear that. I know it's a battle to keep things like this forum clean. Just sorry to hear about the side effects.

-- Roy

Hi Roy,

You're not the only one that dislikes a number of features of this forum ) Part of the problem could be the mods we've had to put in place to prevent spamming. It's been a real battle. Fortunately, we seem to have stopped the spammers. Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mods sometimes seem to cause quirky behavior, like you're experiencing. At some point we'll likely do a fresh install and only add selected mods. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Todd Wilson