Whoops. I broke something upgrading

Yep, it said it was Alpha and I understood what I was getting into..

But since upgrading to 3.0.5a I've been having trouble getting the soap service functioning.

I'll be rolling back a version or so, but wanted to let you know I was having this issue, in case it's something you haven't experienced. The only variable (as far as I know) was the update, I haven't changed the code that interfaces with the soap stuff.

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Source Error:

Line 203: _
Line 204: Public Function scrape(ByVal id As String) As Integer
Line 205: Dim results() As Object = Me.Invoke("scrape", New Object() {id})
Line 206: Return CType(results(0), Integer)
Line 207: End Function

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\SiteInfo\Web References\localhost\Reference.vb Line: 205

Stack Trace:

[SoapException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException]
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1503
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +218
SiteInfo.localhost.SOAPInterfaceService.scrape(String id) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\SiteInfo\Web References\localhost\Reference.vb:205
SiteInfo.execute.btnGo_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\SiteInfo\olga\execute.aspx.vb:346
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

Whoops. I broke something upgrading

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. We'll be sure to do more testing on that before our public release. We've been doing quite a bit with the web/SOAP interface, so it stands to reason we might temporarily disrupt some functionality. Thanks for helping us beta test, though )

Kind regards,

Todd Wilson