Session Variables not Printing

I'm trying to print a report from a scraping session. I'm using VB and trying to print two groups of four session variables each. In the first group, the first variable prints and the other three do not. In the second group, the first variable doesn't print and the other three do. I've applied my two extractor patterns to the last scraped data, and all the variables have data in them, but the data is not appearing on my report. I had this problem with a couple of other variables on the same report, and for some unknown reason, their data started appearing. I've checked and doubled checked, comparing the variables whose data appears against the ones that don't appear, and I can find no difference.

Session Variable printed!

GOOD EYE! IT WORKED! Boy, do I feel stupid. I guess I couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Thanks a lot.

Is this a simple matter of Type vs TYPE?

Try and capitalize PIC_TYPE in your GetDataSetValue?

This is a sample of the code I'm using to print the variables:

for x = iRecCntr to iRecCntr+02
Response.Write( "PIC Type: " + objRemoteSession.GetDataSetValue( "PIC_Info", x, "PIC_Type" ) )%>
<%
Response.Write( "PIC Code: " + objRemoteSession.GetDataSetValue( "PIC_Info", x, "PIC_CODE" ) )%>
<%
Response.Write( "PIC Desc: " + objRemoteSession.GetDataSetValue( "PIC_Info", x, "PIC_DESC" ) )%>
<%
Response.Write( "PIC Frze: " + objRemoteSession.GetDataSetValue( "PIC_Info", x, "PIC_FRZE" ) )%>

<%
Next
iRecCntr = x

The session variable PIC_TYPE is not printing, it's heading does print, so the line of code is partly working. The other 3 are. I checked the log file and it shows data in the PIC_TYPE variable.

The program has worked well, so far, but this is very frustrating and has me stumped.