Basic vs Professional

Ok, so at work I'm using Professional full time. I'm in screen-scraper heaven. The dev team I'm in loves me for my super abilities with s-s.

But when I go home (uberGeek) to scrape recreationally, I'm stuck with Basic. Having all sorts of fun like automating command line execution and piping it through a web service to emulate the "server" functionality, etc.

But I'm setting up a ~@DATARECORD@~ on an Extractor Pattern, and there is a "Main" and "Sub-Extractor Patterns" tab, but no "Advanced" - is that a feature I lost going from Pro to basic, or what? I'll admit I installed basic right on top of pro without deleting pro first, so I'm almost expecting this. :)

Another couple days of this and I'm going to submit a Purchase Order to the wife for a copy of Pro at home. You never know...

Basic vs Professional

Hi,

That "Advanced" tab would be one of the missing elements from the Basic Edition. Sorry cry

Drop me an email, though (my first name at screen-scraper.com). I hate to see such a passionate scraper so handicapped...

Kind regards,

Todd