Iteration of the scraping session

Hi everybody,
I really appreciate your program. Unfortunatly I am not very good in programming with interpreted java or similar, and I have some problems iterating a single scraping session. I would like to repeat few time a single scraping session constituted by 4 scrapeable files. At the beginning I tried with a script like:
for( i = 0; i {
runnableScrapingSession = new com.screenscraper.scraper.RunnableScrapingSession( "Session-name" );
runnableScrapingSession.scrape();
}

But the problem is that each scrapeable file of the scraping session is repeated "tot" times before to pass to the following files in the sequence.
Or at least this is what I believe looking at the log progress...
I even tried callling directly the scrapeable files but the program does not accept the line:
session.scrapeFile("filename") or
runnableScrapingSession.scrapeFile("filename")

(I used interpreted java because I found the other part of the script already done... :P )

Can you please suggest me something?
Thanks a lot!
Cris

Iteration of the scraping session

Hi Cris,

Invoking multiple RunnableScrapingSession objects within a single script can get a bit tricky to work with. Instead, we generally recommend the approach outlined in our seventh tutorial ([url]http://www.screen-scraper.com/support/tutorials/tutorial7/tutorial_overview.php[/url]). Would you mind taking a look through that to see if it works for your situation?

Kind regards,

Todd Wilson