session.getCookie()?

I'm having a typical "works in browser without proxy, but not with proxy" when it comes to cookies. The proxy just won't set the cookies.

Here's the site URL:

http://pacer.flsd.uscourts.gov/

Just click on the "login" link and enter login info at the following form.

Sadly, I can't give you the login information to see it for yourself -- maybe you can spot something off about their cookie methods.

As a result I'm wondering if I can getCookie() on the session, just for debugging purposes? How do you guys approach something like this? Normally your cookie magic is awesome, but in this case it's getting my goat.

Yup, I've tried it in IE and Firefox. And Netscape. And Opera. OOh, I should go look for lynx for windows! :)

(My love for screen-scraper will never fade, regardless of her inability to bake cookies from time to time!)

session.getCookie()?

Hi,

I tried this site with Firefox on Windows, and didn't seem to have any trouble. I'm running version 2.7.2.11a of screen-scraper. I obviously don't have a valid username and password, so I can't test it completely, but I was able to post a login and get a valid response back. It is a bit odd that the site doesn't seem to be using any cookies, though (the proxy session didn't pick up any).

If you'd like, feel free to email me and I'll send you the scraping session I created. You may be able to simply put in your own username and password to see if you can get it to work. My email address is my first name at screen-scraper.com.

Kind regards,

Todd Wilson