Session Time out on logging to a site.

Hi,

When using screen scraper proxy server to log the request. The site which i use to scrap shows Session Timeout immediately on logging in. But if i bypass the screen scraper proxy it works fine.
Is there some setting to be done in Screen scraper proxy for this.
Any idea!!

If you can see the request in your proxy session, then you're most of the way there. Try adding the request to your scraping session as a scrapeable file. Once screen-scraper requests the file within the context of your scraping session it should work fine. In this particular case you'll need to be sure your scraping session also includes a scrapeable file corresponding to the login; otherwise, the request for the link won't work.

Kind regards,

Todd

I tried the 4 steps mentioned at the url your provided.
But still it does not help.
Before setting the proxy to screen scraper proxy.
Logged into the website to be scrapped, now the page after logging in has a link to the page which needs to be scraped. Before clicking on this link i changed the browser setting to screen scraper proxy and started the proxy server. Now i clicked on the link, i got the session time out message on the website. On checking the request logged by screen scraper found the link which i clicked. i could even see the Http request for it. On checking response for the same request shows session time out page.
Let me know if i should try something else.

Hi,

This might help

proxy hangs

Kind regards,

Todd Wilson