inserting into ms Access DB

Hi,
We are trying to run a scraping session and then insert the records into an MS Access database using interpreted java for the scripting.

This is working fine if the session is called from screen scraper. But if th same session is invoked from a Java application, it throws the following error

An error occurred while writing the data to a file: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

The data source has been created and tested to be working fine. Please tell us if you need code snippets for further understanding and we shall send you the same.

Excellent! Don't hesitate to post in the future if we can help with anything else.

Best wishes,

Todd

Hi Todd,
Thanks for the help, but i later found out that the problem had nothing to do with screen scraper at all. I was attempting to use a user DSN instead of a system DSN. When I changed my data source to a system DSN, it worked fine, though I still do not know why. Thanks again.

Hi,

I'm not sure what the issue could be based on that error message. Could you send me your scraping session? My email address is my first name at screen-scraper.com.

Thanks,

Todd Wilson