Error when use session.setCookie

Hi Friends !

We have a follow error when I use:

session.setCookie("www.paguemenos.com.br", "cep", "01048-000");

Error:

The error message was: The application script threw an exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.screenscraper.ie.InternetExplorer.setCookieData(Ljava/lang/String;[B)Z BSF info: null at line: 0 column: columnNo

Could we help me please ?

Have you changed the HTTP

Have you changed the HTTP client to use Internet Explorer? If so, the set cookie won't work.

I am using a HTTP client Internet Explorer

Hi Friend,

thanks for you answer.

I´m using a http client set Internet Explorer

But the error continue

An error occurred while processing the script: Inicio_pagmenos
The error message was: The application script threw an exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.screenscraper.ie.InternetExplorer.setCookieData(Ljava/lang/String;[B)Z BSF info: null at line: 0 column: columnNo
Scraping file: "Home"

angeloalves, What Jason meant

angeloalves,

What Jason meant to say was that we don't recommend using Internet Explorer as your HTTP client unless you have no other choice. One reason is you don't have certain controls like the ability to manually set cookies or general manipulate the HTTP header like you would using the default HTTP Client. The other reason is there are known memory issues when using Internet Explorer. screen-scraper doesn't have sufficient access to the terminate IE threads which can build up over time.

So, our recommendation is to switch back to HTTP Client unless the site will only scrape using IE as the HTTP client...which, btw, is very rare.

-Scott