Reject all Cookies not working when called from command line?

Hi
I am using the Professional version of Screen Scraper

I have written a scrape for a site that works perfectly until it arrives at the seventh record. I looked into the issue and the first thing I did was to change the settings in the scrape session to reject all cookies.

This worked perfectly until I called the scrape via a command line (as I do for all my scrapes). The scrape then stopped again at the seventh record. I would upload the scrape here but I can't see how.

I believe my issue is that the command line needs a switch or something to reject cookies?

Any help gratefully received. The site I am scraping is http://www.llansilintractors.co.uk/tractors.html

Thanks

Jason (the one who knows nothing)

The command line doesn't

The command line doesn't affect cookies at all. I looked at the site and I can't tell which record has an issue--they are all just GET requests. I couldn't see anything interesting happening with cookies.

Even more confused then...

Could it be something else. I couldn't scrape past the 6th record until I turned the cookies off in Screen Scraper. I could then scrape the whole site. Unitl I ran from the command line, then it would only scrape the first 6 records again? How could I send you the scrape file to see?

When I turn the accespt all cookies back on and run in the workbench, I get a 403 status - forbidden. I don't get this when I reject all cookies?

Regards

Jason

So long as you don't have a

So long as you don't have a lot of set-up needed, I can run it. Just email to [email protected].