Screen-Scraper Freezing Up

Hello. I am trying to scrape the web address: http://www.escocorp.com/EN/operations/Pages/dealer-locator.aspx

Running the scrape gets a response from the server, but trying to view the last response tab results in screen-scraper locking up. The GUI becomes unresponsive to any mouse movements/clicks. If I wait for a few minutes, the program eventually responds to a mouse click, but the interface is virtually unresponsive to any meaningful navigation. After deleting the scrape from screen-scraper, the GUI interface returns to normal and responds quickly to mouse clicks.

I've selected "Don't Tidy HTML" on the advanced tab. My memory allocation is set to over 4GB, and I am not seeing any Memory Usage spikes as the program freezes up.
I'm using Screen-Scraper 6.0.55a Enterprise Edition on Windows 7 64 bit. Thanks!

I try the same, and I don't

I try the same, and I don't get the same issue. First thing I would check would be for new video drivers.

Same problem, different flavor

Hi there. I've run into this same problem again, but with a scrape we have run successfully in the past.
System Specs:
Screen-Scraper 6.0.58a
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Java version 7 Update 71
AMD FX4100 Quad Core
8 Gig RAM
BTW, my video drivers are up to date. I'm running a GeForce GT 630.

Looking at the last response tab causes the memory to climb quickly. It climbs until it max's out at 4GB, which is the max I've set for Screen-scraper's use. Screen-scraper becomes unresponsive as soon as I open the last response tab. I have to shut down screen-scraper via the processes in task manager for Windows, as well as force java to shut down. If I try to open screen-scraper without shutting down java as well, I get an error from screen-scraper telling me that the connection to the database has been lost on port (XXXX).

I looked at the response in Fiddler, and there seems to be a bunch of unusual javascript in the response, but other than that I don't see any reason this particular scrape would freeze up. I'd like to send the scrape file to you and see if you have the same result if you look at the scrape last response tab.

Thank you!

Go ahead and send it to me,

Go ahead and send it to me, and I will look.

Video Drivers

Hi Jason. Thanks for the reply. Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. I tried running the scrape on a different PC. I've updated the video drivers. This computer has a GeForce GTX 480 with 1.5GB DDR5 memory. When I run the scrape, it collects locations, and starts writing them out to file, but as its doing it, it freezes up. On this computer, the freeze only lasted about 30 seconds. I made some changes to the extractor patterns to make them more restrictive, and oddly, that seemed to fix the problem. Perhaps it was a combination of parsing the data, and using a different video card? Thanks!