scrape details from multiple pages

I am new to screen scraper and working as a Research Assistant. I want to scrape uspto.gov. There are thousands of pages and each page includes 50 patents. I want to scrape the details of all these patents with their automatic navigation.

Can anyone help me how to do it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Patel, That is far too broad

Patel,

That is far too broad a question. All I can suggest is that you go through the tutorial, and then give it a try. Let me know if you have more specific questions.

Saw all videos but could not find my solution. Please help me

Sorry Sir for disturbing you once again. Let me tell you what I want to do in concise way.

I want to scrape uspto.gov. Now there are thousands of patents and in our case 50 patents per page. You showed me the path for the iteration of pages. So I need to use nested loops to scrape the details of each patent on every navigation. i.e. First "for loop" will be used for navigation from one page to another. Second "for loop" nested into the first would give me all 50 patent names for each page. Third for loop should give me the details of each patent.

If you can help me write just this "for Loop", I would be very much thankful to you.

I appreciate for each and every help you have provided me.

Thank you